Many of the Scott’s Cheap Flights team members had their first international travel experience when they studied abroad. This inevitably led many of us to keep exploring the world and traveling whenever we could get the chance. We’d like to give others this same opportunity.
About the Scholarship
Fall Deadline: October 15, 2017
Award Date: October 31, 2017 To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be:
- A permanent U.S. resident
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited higher education program by the fall semester of 2017
- Studying abroad or planning to study abroad in the 2017 or 2018 school year
How to apply:
Interested students may apply by submitting their application on this page or sending their submission via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Study Abroad Scholarship Application.
Applicants submitting their application via the form below must complete all parts. Applicants emailing in the application must include the following information to qualify for consideration:
- Subject line of the email must be: Study Abroad Scholarship Application
- His or her first and last name
- Valid email address
- Permanent mailing address
- Date of birth
- Institution to be attended Fall 2017
- Area of study
- Anticipated study abroad location
- Anticipated study abroad date (month/year)
- Anticipated college graduation date (month/year)
- 500-1000 word essay in response to the “Why is travel important to you?” prompt.
The selected finalist will be contacted directly via email and asked for a series of documentation to verify eligibility.
The application for the Fall 2017 scholarship will close on October 15, 2017 at 11:59pm PST and will be awarded by October 31, 2017.
The essay should fully answer the question: “Why is travel important to you?”
A panel of judges will review the applications. The panel will select the most compelling and thoughtful essay as the winner.
See Official Rules for full essay requirements.
Winner will receive a one-time scholarship check of $1,000 to be used for study abroad expenses.
No views yet