Want to get paid to travel the world for three months, all while staying in luxury homes? Here’s the job for you.
Vacation rental site ThirdHome wants to hire someone to write, blog, make videos and share their experiences on social media while traveling around the world and staying at amazing properties.
The pay is pretty fantastic: $10,000 a month.
“Yes, we are serious. No, this isn’t too good to be true,” according to the company’s Facebook page.
You must be a luxury connoisseur and have experience with international travel. Your job tasks will include writing, blogging, vlogging and sharing on social media your experiences.
P.S. You must have a valid passport, no fears of flying and no criminal record.
TO APPLY: Send a 1 minute video telling us why you are the best candidate for the best job on the planet. Think outside the box, your video is your resume for this job.
Deadline: March 30, 2017
Send video (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
Blog, Write, Photograph – Best Job On The Planet!
• Travel the world, while staying in multi-million dollar luxury vacation homes. Pays $10,000/month plus all travel expenses for a 3-month period staying in up to twelve (12) of the most luxurious homes. Your travels will take you to some of the most desired resorts and homes across the globe. The homes will be selected from our finest at www.Thirdhome.com
• Must have the ability to understand and appreciate luxury and share your experiences with the world via blogging and vlogging along with other social media outlets.
• Excellent writing skills
• Candidate can be located anywhere in the world to start.
• You must be able to travel the world for three months!
• Experience in social media, writing, blogging, vlogging and the ability to tell a great story and promote our brand through eloquent words, pictures, videos.
• Luxury connoisseur with an appreciation for the finer things in life and a clear understanding of the hospitality industry.
• Experience with international travel.
Qualifications for the role:
• Valid passport/visa, drivers license, no fear of flying, no criminal record. Ability to travel well.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Pets are not allowed
• Must be available for travel from late summer to late fall.
• Must be able to able to travel for 3 consecutive months
• A contract position that pays USD$10,000/month plus all travel expenses for a 3-month period for the individual who is chosen as the finalist.
• One travel companion allowed at any given time to accompany the finalist during their travels. (THIRDHOME will not pay for travel expenses of companion)
• Please send a one-minute video (in English) telling us why you are the best candidate for the best job on the planet to: email@example.com
• Applications without a video will not be considered.
• Application deadline is March 30, 2017 (11:59 CST).
Want more travel opportunities like this? Subscribe to MDN’s weekly work-to-travel newsletter, for exclusive new jobs, arts opportunities and travel competitions to help you utilize your professional skills and creative talents to keep traveling the world.