Remote/Dubai/Berlin: 2 Luxury Travel Designers wanted by Little Voyage
Al Safa St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
This is an opportunity for two experienced sales people to join a young, ambitious travel start-up. Little Voyage is an experiential travel company offering pre-designed and custom itinerary trips. We are recruiting to sales people who will be responsible for leading the sales strategy, implementing a sales process and reaching monthly sales and revenue targets.
Both positions require an outstanding communication skills and you should enjoy working in a dynamic fast-paced start-up environment alongside the founders. This role has the capacity to develop into a founding team member position with the company long-term. Ideally, this is a remote opportunity, where you can work your own hours and visit us in the Dubai office
The roles involve sourcing and procuring a customer base, advising and liaising with potential travelers through to closing the trip booking. Our focus is mostly on small group travel, from 2-8 people per trip. All trips are for individual groups and bookings. Our audience is an affluent youthful traveler, and the trips are typically between $10K and $40K for groups of 2-8. Our team will support your sales activity with marketing communication, trip planning, proposals, etc.
You need to be someone who can not only sell an Eskimo a fridge, but a whole luxury igloo too. You will have an existing successful and proven sales track record within the travel sector, and the ability to establish great working relationships with protective travelers as well as Little Voyage team members. Your sales approach will be extremely disciplined, charismatic and authentic.
● Meeting pre-determined sales & revenue targets
● Developing monthly trips sales strategy & plans
● Effectively ensuring prospective travelers fully understand our trips & services offered
● Managing sales conversations across various communication channels
● Tracking all communications efficiently through FreshSales (CRM system)
● Sourcing new leads alongside the existing team
● Working closely with other team members to meet targets
● Maintaining a high level of customer service at all times
● Effectively liaise, advise and sell the Little Voyage trip style
Skills and Experience
● 2-5 years of travel sales experience with a proven track record
● Organized and methodical approach with high emotional intelligence
● Relentless self-starter
● You love constantly being on the phone in conversation with people, building friendly
● Experience working with or in a start-up team
● Understanding of critical targets in start-up environment
● Excellent attention to detail, with strong written and spoken communication skills
● A mature outlook, professional attitude and team-oriented approach
● Ability to analyze and resolve difficult situations powerfully and diplomatically
● Experience working in a hotel or in the travel industry
● Fluency in other languages is a bonus (but not essential)
● Must love traveling
Please send us an up-to-date resume and a cover letter or video explaining why you feel you are the best person to join the Little Voyage and this role. Please submit application here:
About Little Voyage
A young travel company with a passion to unleash the traveler in you on an unforgettable journey. A voyage of many to explore the beauties of the world’s most special destinations or explore the real potential of yourself. Through Little Voyages of our own, we believe that the paths we have traveled have been instrumental in shaping our present, and will continue to carve out our future. Each of us in the team throughout our travels and explorations can clearly recall the moments that have changed the course of our lives. We are explorers, not only of the Earth, but of our inner world.