NYC + Fort Lauderdale: FT Flight Attendant Trainees, 21+ wanted for Norwegian’s Dreamliner transatlantic routes
New York City Hall, New York, NY 10007, USA
OSM Aviation seeks English-speaking Flight Attendants, 21+ to be based in one of two US bases – New York (JFK) + Fort Lauderdale (FLL) – to work onboard Norwegian’s Dreamliner fleet for its transatlantic routes.
* Must possess at least a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the US and possess a valid passport/travel document allowing free exits/entries into the US (multiple entry status).
* Must be at least 21 years old .
* Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent personal presentation, image and style.
* Must meet European Aviation Safety Agency standards (Europe’s equivalent to
the Federal Aviation Administration).
* Empathetic with positive attitude.
* You reside in the greater New York area or are willing to relocate.
* Previous hospitality, customer service or cabin crew experience is an
* Must be able to read and converse fluently in English.
* Stand erect in aisle
* Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
* Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
Fast-track promotions to senior positions.
Interested applicants can apply directly here.
To be considered: Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect
confirmation and online tests via email. The tests MUST be completed. After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email.
Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check.