As a resident at The Content Castle, you’ll get your own private room, and two meals a day, as well as access to all our facilities, writing workshops, and one-on-one tuition.
In exchange, we ask you to write 7,500 words per week of work that will be assigned to you (not your own projects, those are separate). You’ll get real-world experience writing for clients large and small around the globe, and make great connections with like-minded writers.
Location: Koh Samui, Koh Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
When: Now, through 2019
Qualifications: All we need to see is some writing talent in your application, and ideally a significant lack of “crazy.”
Fees: There is a non-refundable $200 USD deposit that covers some of your supplies while you’re with us. Otherwise, there is no other money involved. Your 7,500 words per week is your “rent.”
What do we offer residents at The Content Castle?
- Comfortable private room designed with writers in mind.
- Fiber-optic wifi.
- Writing inspiration and workshops to improve their skills as a writer.
- Beautiful beachside location on Koh Samui.
- Ridiculously low cash investment for a residency ($200 USD).
- Connections and friendship with other aspiring and established writers.
- Real-world writing experience.
- 2 daily delicious and nutritious meals.
- Optional paid writing work and continued support after their completion
of our program…and much more!
Full details: www.contentcastle.asia
Open to international writers. Rolling applications accepted; apply here.