Apply for Booking Booster: Booking.com’s 3-week accelerator program + €2 million fund to support startups that make travel more sustainable
Booking.com is calling startups from around the world that are building solutions to sustainable travel challenges. Booking.com will support the development of the most promising businesses and growth plans over the course of 3 intensive weeks.
What the program offers:
- 3-week accelerator program as a guest of Booking.com at HQ in Amsterdam.
- More than 30 sessions on leadership, investor readiness, marketing, product development, pitching, social impact strategy and more, all delivered by Booking.com’s top trainers.
- One-on-one sessions with high-level experts at Booking.com.
- A personal Booking.com mentor during the program and 12 months after.
- Indefinite access to the Booking.com volunteer program.
- The opportunity to pitch your business and impact in front of a live audience and our panel of judges.
- A chance to win a share of the €2 million fund.
How to apply:
If you are an innovative startup contributing to a more sustainable travel industry, fluent in English and ready to scale, apply here by December 2, 2018 (23.59 CET).