Guerneville, California: FT Experienced Innkeeper wanted at AutoCamp Russian River, Airstreams + luxury tent boutique resort
16135 River Rd, Guerneville, CA 95446, USA
AutoCamp is a new type of outdoor lodging experience that’s unlike any other. Featuring new modern custom-designed Airstream accommodations along with Luxury Tents, AutoCamp Russian River is a 34-unit boutique resort located just three-quarters of a mile west of downtown Guerneville.
As an Innkeeper for AutoCamp Russian River you will play the crucial role in being the first and last point of guest contact. Ultimately, you will be the eyes and ears for guest service, security, safety and guest satisfaction of lodging and common areas. This position is core to assisting with any other issues that may arise on the property.
This is a full-time shift position that may have varying hours, depending on the workload for any given week. Ability to also work days, evenings, and/or late shifts on weekdays, weekends and holidays as needed is essential. This position reports directly to the Assistant General Manager.
– Greet and care for guests offering “absolutely delightful” hospitality
– Manage Front Desk phone and email during your shift
– Register and check out guests, take room reservations, maximize rates
– Assist in housekeeping oversight including daily room inspections prior to check-ins
– Identify and correct or report hazardous conditions
– Maintain working spaces in safe and clean condition
– Complete accurate daily reports
– Maintain inventory and stock supplies
– Fulfill roll of “Concierge”
– Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
– At least 2 year of experience in a role as front desk personnel in a hospitality facility
– Proficiency in computer skills and PMS systems required
– Experience with Google Suites and Microsoft Office
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Must have license and clean driving record
– Positive attitude and great work ethic with “can do!” attitude
– Knowledge of Russian River and Sonoma County area is essential
– Excellent organizational skills, keen attention to detail
– Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
– Background check required
AutoCamp Russian River is a non-smoking, alcohol and drug-free facility.
Please CUT and PASTE your resume into the body of your cover letter, then email to Cathy@AutoCamp.com. Sorry, we do not open attachments. Thank you very much.