Aspiring travel photographers, this is your opportunity to be mentored by a professional photographer on assignment in Nepal
From the snow-capped slopes of the Himalayas to the colourful local festivals, Nepal is a photographer’s dream destination. Despite the earthquakes that recently shook the region, the trails are still open and the people as welcoming as ever.
This is your chance to capture the beauty of this stunning country and the resilient spirit of its people. Under the mentorship of Richard I’Anson, you’ll document the stories that no one else is telling along with the community development projects that are rebuilding both local livelihoods and tourism in Nepal.
- A 10-day all-expenses-paid trip to Nepal with Intrepid Travel
- Round-trip airfare from your country of residence to Kathmandu, Nepal
- Professional mentorship from travel photographer Richard I’Anson
- Travel insurance for the duration of the trip from World Nomads
- Plus be outfitted for the assignment with gear from Kathmandu
The 4 Runner’s Up
- A FREE 45-min portfolio review from Richard I’Anson (valued at $800 AUD)
The 25 shortlisted entrants will receive:
- The option of a 45-min portfolio review from Richard I’Anson (special rate of $400 AUD)
Free to apply by November 25, 2015 at 11pm (EST)
World Nomads’ fantastic travel insurance helps keep you safe wherever you are in the world. Get a fast, free quote here!